Sunday, July 15, 2012

I am Worthy

No more will I be brought down
by someone elses words
I'll take my chin and raise it up
and stand without the cords
because I won't be chained up
and taken down like that
I'm better than the negative
I'll get past the regret
I know that I am worthy
of friends who trust in me
and ones that will stay by my side
and stick things out with me
I no longer will be the one
to dwell on misery
I have found a way to happiness
it has risen up in me
I wont let myself fall back
into my darkest mind
I'll pass through all my trials
and keep an open mind
because all things work out
in their own due time
and all my trials are blessings
they just change with time
they always make me stronger
they give me strength to give
and so I'll keep on living
cause this life is mine to live
I wouldn't want things any
other way than this
I feel I am wrapped up
in my own sweet cloud of bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment